This edition focuses on a range of thought-provoking topics, as always, including Qatar and the current situation in the Gulf, the Palestinian diaspora, conflict resolution in Israel and Palestine, Turkey-EU relations, and the issue of child marriage in the Caucasus.
- The Qatar Conundrum by Rich Quinlan
- Why Turkey and the EU should Make a Fresh Start by Ferhat Polat
- Menorahs and Mail-Order Brides; The Surprising Peculiarities of a West Bank Village by Annie Evans
- Extract of a Speech given to the “Israel-Palestine, moving towards needs-based solutions” Conference by Steven Aiello
- Memory Metamorphosis: An Exhibition on Palestine Remembered In conversation with Greta Scharnweber by Rebecca Stead
- A profile of child marriage in the Caucasus by Sheniz Tan
Many thanks to all of those who contributed to this, the third edition of 2017. We hope that you enjoy browsing this edition of our e-Journal!
Joe Worthington BScEcon (hons), MA, FRAS