The RESOLVE: New Youth Order London Dialogue Activity provides an opportunity for young people to engage with decision-makers on a local, national and international basis to share their thoughts, opinions and participate in democratic practices.
As a RESOLVE programme, it will mobilise a range of reconciliation and peacebuilding techniques to achieve this including:
- People to people dialogue
- Debate for Peace
- Simulation games
- Mediation techniques
- Effective communication & advocacy
- To encourage young people’s engagement with decision-makers in dialogue sessions to discuss the future of young people; address social intolerance and community xenophobia;
- To promote young peoples’ views on key socio-economic-political issues in our world today causing conflict;
- Young people learn about Social Action. Civic Responsibility & Citizenship;
- Youth-led social action through the supported organisation of events;
- Youth participation in the RESOLVE: Network – specifically in its governance, chairing of meetings and leading a peace network; o
- Wider skills include: Leadership; Team Building; Communication; Social Awareness; as well as several wider EU Key Competencies.
Following our Online Dialogue event in May and the planned Online event in August we are announcing the dates for the next on-site activity:
- London, UK – from 1st November to 12th November 2020 for young people from the UK, Sweden, Azerbaijan and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
If you are interested to participate in our event in London you need to participate in our Online events. The application form for our next event can be found here https://www.salto-youth.net/tools/european-training-calendar/training/resolve-new-youth-order-online-dialogue-activity.8812/. The deadline for applying is July, 31st 2020.
More information is available on the project’s website: https://www.asfar.org.uk/erasmus/erasmus-resolve-new-youth-order/