Asfar’s membership network provides unique opportunities for young people to travel for free or at minimum costs.
All members are given the first refusal and opportunity to participate in a range of international programmes.
Annual membership costs just £25.00 per year and include:
- Regular communications on the latest travel and learning opportunities;
- Free digital CV and career advice;
- Access to specialist training and development programmes;
- Leadership opportunities through Asfar and our RESOLVE programmes; and
- Opportunity to learn new methods of reconciliation and peacebuilding – locally, nationally and internationally.
As well as the other benefits, members are also connected to a unique international network of professionals, decisions-makers and fellow young people. Another added benefit to becoming a membership is that you are contributing to our social values and supporting us in our delivery of programmes.
To become a member for 2018/2019, sign up here or alternatively email email@example.com with the subject Membership.
Not aged 18 to 30 and would be interested in learning in other types of membership opportunities?