Asfar’s Digital Coffee & Talks social action project is always keen to connect with new Speakers.
We welcome Speakers with expertise in different subjects including those who wish to deliver online training: Digital Talks do not have to be lecture style activities.
Digital Coffee & Talks invite potential Speakers to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ideas and we will arrange a skype call to discuss the subject with you directly.
All of our Speakers are volunteers, who wish to share information on key subjects to our network of young people throughout the world.
Although no payment will be offered for a Digital Talk, it should be noted that many of our Speakers go on to be involved in some of our wider programmes that do offer speaker/facilitator remuneration.
Past Digital Talks speakers:
- Louis Monroy-Santander, Faculty of Political Science and International Relations, Pontificia Universidad Javerianaa, Colombia
- Samara Dantas P. Guimarães, Ph.D. in International Development, University of Birmingham, UK
- Teona Dalakishvili from the Creative Development Center, Georgia
- Ljuljjeta Goranci Brkić from the Nansen Dialogue Centre, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Fabio Andrés Díaz, Researcher at the African Centre of Excellence for Inequalities Research (ACEIR), Research Associate at the Department of Political and International studies at Rhodes University in South Africa and Researcher at the International Institute of Social Studies in the Netherlands
- Michael Deriaz, from Friends of Kipkelion, UK
- Amra Pandzo, from the Foundation Small Steps (Mali Koraci) and Kiruna Center for Peacebuilding, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Sheniz Tan from Asfar, UK
- Jason McKoy from Mercurial Sports, UK
- Véronique Bertholle and Margaux Dos Santos from Youth Expres Network, France